Niile All-in Home Care provides in-home living assistant solutions for Seniors. Our compassionate home care services are custom planned for our senior clients & family members that require assistance with activities of daily living.
- Bathing & Showering
- Personal Hygiene
- Meal Preparation & Feeding
- Medication Reminders
- Memory Aide (written, or oral, or both)
- Conversations and Reading
- Play games and crafts
- Stimulation for mental awareness
- Diet monitoring
- Negotiating up and down flights of stairs
- Organizing mail/paying bills
- Getting in/out of bed
- Transfer between mobility aids such as walkers/wheelchairs
Click for more companionship care services
- Escort to appointments
- Escort to movies/restaurants
- Am/Pm care
- Safety Supervision
- Medication Reminders
- Shopping/Running errands
- Coupon Clipping
- Home Deliveries and repair technician supervision
Home Maker Services
- Light Housekeeping
- Change linens
- Water Plants
- Empty trash
- Small dog/cat care
- Run errands near by
- Meal preparation and portion distribution
are chosen for their experience, reliability, compassion & family mindedness. Our caregivers particularly derive pleasure from helping others with a loving spirit.
We strive to assign the perfect caregiver to fit into your family. To give our clients the peace of mind that the caregiver is capable, competent and well trained, we follow the below caregiver evaluation process.
- Confirm training and certification
- National Criminal Screening
- Sex offender registry check
- Drug screening random tests
- CPR/First aid certification
- Reference verification
- Personal interviews
- Ongoing performance assessment
- Motor vehicle record check
- TB screening
- Reliable transportation confirmed
- Valid drivers license and car insurance
- Proof of eligibility to work in USA
Condition Specialty Cares
Long-Term & Live-In Care
(LIVE-IN DAY SERVICE | LIVE-IN NIGHT SERVICE | LIVE-IN HOURLY SERVICE)
*Custom Service Care Plans that include:
- All Personal Care Services
- All Companionship Services
- All Home Maker Services
- Any care plan inclusions as provided by a primary care physician
Healthy Senior Concierge
*What will a Healthy Senior Concierge help me with?
- When you need an extra pair of hands, your Concierge is ready to help.
- When you don’t want to inconvenience a family member, but you need help managing your home and independent lifestyle, you can always lean on your friendly and reliable Concierge.
- Your concierge will adapt to your routines allowing you to maintain the freedom and independence of your daily lifestyle.
*Concierge services include:
- Providing respite care when family members or primary care givers are absent.
- Assist with regular scheduled house cleaning, laundry, etc.
- Assist with packing and moving to a new private residence
- Assist with downsizing and moving into an assisted living facility.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Assist with special event planning, gift wrapping, and mailing.
Click for more Concierge Services
- Assist with calling customer service for billing concerns, etc.
- Assist with scheduling and overseeing home maintenance/repairs.
- Assist with making travel arrangements and travel companion.
- Water and care for indoor plants.
- Transfer to and from church or other religious services.
- Run local errands and grocery shopping.
- Escort to doctor appointments and other outings.
- Escort to hair salon/barber shop, nail salon, massage, facials, restaurants, movies, etc.
- Escort and drop-off assistance to and from airport, etc.
- Provide ongoing assistance and support for independent lifestyle and well-being.
Health Condition Special Care
*Special Care Plans for clients dealing with:
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia
- Multiple Sclerosis
Niile is fully available to assist the family as they anticipate what’s next. Our caregivers and team will work with the Client’s family or Medical Professional or Hospice Management Team to create an excellent care plan that achieves a sense of calm for the client and family.
Respite for Caregivers
Kindly avoid caregiver fatigue with respite care
Caregivers who are constantly on duty can become exhausted if they don’t get enough rest and personal time to fulfill their own needs. That’s why we regard respite care as very paramount.
Whether for 2 hours or 2 weeks, your Niile All-in respite caregiver provides the comfort you need that your loved one is in excellent hands. Call us now
Our trained caregivers provide assistance to those who are recovering from injuries sustained during an accident or simply recuperating from illness or surgery.
Call us now for assistance with:
- Injury recovery
- Surgical recovery
Relocation & Transportation Services
- Transportation to where they excitedly need to be (Friends, Appointments, Outdoor viewing, Impromptu Appointments, etc.)
- Assist with locating a professional realtor
- Escort you to and from meeting with realtor
- Assist with online housing search
- Assist with identifying items to take, sell, or donate
- Supervise sell of items and/or delivery of donation items to charity center
- Assist with packing and unpacking
- Assist with change of address with family, post office, vendors, and bills.
- Assist with home improvements/repairs
And much more!!