Why Choose Us?
Niile All-in Home Care’s vision is to become the leading choice for non-medical home care in the state of Texas. For this purpose, we work very hard to please our clients and we treat each of them like family. With such a pursuit, we make delivering quality and compassionate in-home care synonymous to our brand. Our mission is to provide quality home care services to our seniors, veterans, and disabled individuals and also to partner with local care providers in developing and promoting services that are mutually beneficial to the communities we serve. Take a care needs assessment or Call us today (832) 3891494
are chosen for their experience, reliability, compassion & family mindedness. Our caregivers particularly derive pleasure from helping others with a loving spirit.
We strive to assign the perfect caregiver to fit into your family. To give our clients the peace of mind that the caregiver is capable, competent and well trained, we follow the below caregiver evaluation process.
- Confirm training and certification
- National Criminal Screening
- Sex offender registry check
- Drug screening random tests
- CPR/First aid certification
- Reference verification
- Personal interviews
- Ongoing performance assessment
- Motor vehicle record check
- TB screening
- Reliable transportation confirmed
- Valid drivers license and car insurance
- Proof of eligibility to work in USA
- Niile All-in Home Care promises to provide caregivers who will be completely focused on your needs; caregivers who will be assistants and also trusted friends.
- Niile All-in Home Care promises to provide only companions/caregivers who have undergone a rigorous evaluation and onboarding process; those in whom we have such trust that we would feel comfortable pairing them with our own family members. Take a care needs assessment or Call us today (832) 3891494
Be happy, healthy and safe as we provide you care in the comfort of your home.